Brand Print South China
What is the opportunity?
Major established brands and new arrivals now compete for a larger share of the Chinese market.
Huge budgets are spent on printed marketing collateral such as posters, fleet graphics and sampling packs. In-store brand presence is reinforced through the design and print of collation packs, decorated corrugated displays and shipping cases, point of sale signage and the full range of promotional in-store graphics.
Brands are adopting an omnichannel approach to conveying their message, in which printed material plays a key and growing role.
What will you see ?
- Large format digital, offset and screen process technology
- Point of purchase, signage and wide format graphics materials – paper, board, foils, films, plastics, corrugated
- Design and graphics software
- Pre-print liner solutions
- Digital and conventional inks, coatings and varnishes
- Wide format cutting, laminating & finishing equipment
Source new technology to:
- Keep ahead of your competitors
- Reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Offer value-added services
- Attract new clients
- Enter new high-value niche markets
- Improve supply chain management
- Optimize workflow and reduce press downtime
- Operate in a sustainable way
Printers and finishers producing materials including:
- Large format digital and screen-printed posters / signage
- Point of purchase / point of sale graphics
- Direct mail brochures and sampling packs
- Printed shelf-stacking units
- Fleet graphics
- Collation packs
- Stand-alone corrugated display
- The full range of in-store promotional graphics