Label Academy Master Class: Digital Label & Package Printing
Wednesday 9 December
Meeting Room A, Hall 1
Discover digital printing technology and the enhancements it can bring to your product offering.
This 4.5-hour master class will be presented by a representative of the Label Academy, along with other leading experts from the fields of materials, pre-press, printing technology, inks and coatings, and flexible pack formation and filling. It is organized by the Label Academy, the global training program for the label and package printing industry.
For everyone's benefit, seating is strictly limited. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
The price (599 RMB Inc VAT) includes the master class, refreshments and lunch.
WED 09 DECEMBER
09:30 - 10:00Introduction to Digital Label Printing
- Evolution and trends
- Current market position
- Understanding the digital imaging and printing processes
10:00 - 11:00Technologies and processes compared
- Liquid toner
- Dry toner
- Inkjet and hybrid
11:00 - 11:25Inkjet technology in digital label printing
- Market trends of Inkjet technology
- Inkjet technology in digital label printing
11:25 - 11:50Pre-press systems and strategies
- Color management is critical
- Increasing the importance of pre-press and elimination of bottlenecks
- Digital proofing considerations
11:50 - 12:35Tea and coffee break
12:35 - 13:00The importance of pre-press and workflow automation
- The nature and importance of workflow automation
- The role of MIS automation tools in digital printing
- Integration with quality and inspection
13:00 - 13:25Substrate selection and print quality
- Matching process to substrate
- Ink transfer, adhesion, print quality and color
- Surface treatments and coatings